Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space More 8 Channel Plugins like PS

Last

Next

Previous

First

I like Pristine Space and its worth every $ I paid for it!

Especially for surround Projects its great.  Now as you got practice developing high efficient multichannel VSTs what about multichannel version of your other products.  There is an fast growing need for good midpriced Surround Plugins.  I can’t wait spending my money for an 8 Channel EQ, Compressor or Maximizer.

I don't really know of any other multi-channel mastering plug-ins.  I've heard Steinberg sells its Surround Mastering Edition or something.

Why buy Steinberg Surround Mastering Edition when there is a 8 Channel Elephant or Multichannel Soniformer?

The Steinberg Mastering Edition & Surround Edition are 2 different things.

ME is all stereo only.

SE has OctoQ - an 8 channel version of Q0Metric, OctoComp, an 8 channel compressor with built in sidechain, OctoVerb - an 8 channel reverb with 2 different algos, very similar to the TC reverbs, OctoMaxx, an 8 channel maximizer.  Very transparent and much better than the older stereo version, and the LFE splitter/LFE combiner, for simulating the effect of Bass Management on your mixes, or creating an LFE from your mains.

If you are serious about surround mixing, you really do need this.

Hi, I was wondering what host program(s) you're using to get multi i/o?  And can you get stereo l/r in, along with 3x stereo out?

Sorry, read the cubase link so ignore last post... thanks

Would it be possible to put together multiple instances of, say, Elephant, with something like SynthEdit, to create a multi-channel version?

This should be possible, maybe, but you won't be able to link channels between the instances this way.

Why not?  I thought that only the first instance's user interface would be displayed fully, and the rest would be hidden.  Then there would be a "sync" function, which would call the internal "save plugin state" (or whatever it's called) method for the first plugin, and copy the returned data to all the hidden instances. :) Do you think it would work?

I don't know whether this will work or not - depends on the implementation.  But in any case, you won't be able to chain more than two channels this way.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First