Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space pristine

Hello Aleksey,

yesterday I bought the convolution Suite.

Final Version of Pristine works very smooth now!  No clicks or strange behaviour while editing.  I like it!

My suggestions/ wish list for pristine:

1.  Instead of "St.Width" I would prefer to have a pan envelope option, with two seperate lines for LR adjustments.

This would keep the Stereo width feature (pan setting could be 0-200%) with additional possibilities to manipulate the ER and Reverb- tail direction.

2.  I don't need the upper reset switch.  It can be confusing with the envelope reset.  It happened to me, that I threw out the IR instead of the edited envelope.

3.  Undo button for the last envelope edit would be nice.

Greets, vanielik

I plan to take the plunge myself, and add Pristine to the other Voxengo plugs I own.  I love the fact that the plug can be used in real time.  Woo hoo!

One suggestion (for now): PLEASE increase the size of the handles on the EQ section.  If you made the small red circle much larger it would be easier to tweak.

A much larger, and easier to grab, disk would greatly improve the usability

vanielik, thanks for the suggestions.  Right now I don't see a possibility to create such 'L/R' pan control.  However, I may include a single pan control.  Do you think it could be useful?

Upper reset button is necessary, so I won't remove it.

Undo button is planned.

Daniel, do you think larger points will be OK for all envelopes?

Hello Aleksey,

I don't think that there is a need for a "normal" pan control, it's already in the host.

A time aligned pan ( envelope ) pan control would be more useful.

Hi Aleksey,

Yes!  I think larger points for all envelopes would be a great boost to usability (especially for high-resolution monitors!)

:)

vanielik, yes I was thinking exactly about time-aligned pan control for the envelope (like volume, st.width and others).

<<yes I was thinking exactly about time-aligned pan control for the envelope (like volume, st.width and others).>>

Great!

Hello Aleksey,

There are many IR's where I wish I could smooth out the LR balance of the ER's and the reverb tail or I could give the ER's a little bit more direction etc..

Therefore I would appreciate to have the pan envelope feature.

I like the envelope handles just the way they are.  If you make them bigger they will start to obscure the waveform.  Please don't change them.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.