Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space 64 bit version ?

Last

Next

Previous

First

Aleksey,

I just replaced my PCs and I have now a 64 bit platfrom (windows 7 pro) with a 64bit host DAW (Sadie6).  So I can't use anymore my Pristine Space, because not compatible...

Do you plan a new release of Pristine Space in 64 bit ?

On the other hand, I love your plugins that I am using a lot!

Thank you,

Jean-Martail Golaz

classical music recording producer

Jean-Martial Golaz

Unfortunately, 64-bit version of Pristine Space won't be released anywhere soon.  I suggest you to try using jBridge to run Pristine Space in 64-bit environment.

Aleksey,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you mean that it could be released later in future, or you don't plan any new release?

In any case, I will try jBridge...

Jean-Martial Golaz

The upgrade version release is planned, but won't happen soon.

Many thanks, Aleksey.
Jean-Martial Golaz

Another user here waiting for the 64bit version.

I mostly use Ableton Live as my host and there is a a well working 64bit beta now.  So I have switched to using 64bit plugins only.

I am sure many other people would like to switch to 64bit DAWs now that their benefits are clear and RAM is cheap.

Thanks for your interest!

Just pitching my two pence in to let you know that you'll have my upgrade money as soon as a 64-bit version of Pristine Space is released.  Love it.

At last I'm also trying to go 64-bit only with Nuendo 6, Cubase 7 and Wavelab 8 and was a bit supriced to find that the exellent surround compatible pristine space was still 32-bit only.  Will try bridging solutions but I don't like it.
Nuendo 6, Cubase 7, Wavelab 8|Windowa 7/8|RME Fireface 800/UFX|3xUAD-2|5x Genelec 1030AM|1x Genelec 7060A|SPL SMC|no Alsihad

I'm still using the light version,

I would like to upgrade, but only to a 64bit version

is there any chance for it sometime in the near future?

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First