Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space Can't register Prestine??

Hello, new user here.

A few days ago I purchased the Elephant, GlissEQ, and Prestine Space.  The Elephant and Gliss are working great!.  Prestine however is having some problems.  The main thing is I can't seem to get it registered?.  I pasted in the authorization code that was emailed to me.  When I click on the ? button it shows "unregisterd".  I've rebooted several times with no luck.  Also, I can't get any verb from it, even in demo mode??.  I tried selecting one of the stock presets,(2ch reverb insert), and sound passes through but no verb is present??.

I know this must be something simple I'm missing??

Please help, thanks

If you are working in Windows 7 or Vista, please temporarily disable the UAC function and then run the "Register Pristine Space" shortcut with admin privileges (right click on the shortcut).

Pristine Space requires impulse response files: some are available at Pristine Space page: http://www.voxengo.com/product/pspace/

Thanks, got it registerd, and I forgot to mention that I'm on WIN7.

As for downloading the "impulse files".  Forgive me, I'm new to the impulse thing.  I use to have the Waves IR1 and it just had verb presets already in it.  So I never got into downloading impulse files.

When in Prestine I clicked on the PRESET button, then clicked on LOAD PRESET.  I chose the "2ch reverb insert.fxp" file.  Is that not one of the impulse files??.  I thought the FXP files were impulses?.  Nothing happened when I loaded it ??.

I'll try that link you sent for downloading impulse files

thanks again

Pristine space comes with "configuration presets" - they are not actual IR files.  The IR files can be selected via the "File..." button.

Whew!....got it figured out, thanks.  This is a whole new trip for me.  Looking forward now to down loading all kinds of impulse files! ;:-)

Busstones: Whew!....got it figured out, thanks.  This is a whole new trip for me.  Looking forward now to down loading all kinds of impulse files! ;:-)

Yeah, there's a whole world of IR files :-) Good luck!

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.