Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space 64-bit version

Pristine Space works fine when inserted after Hauptwerk 64 bit synth in Sonar Pro 8 64 bit using Vista 64 bit.  However Sonar becomes unresponsive (locked) when PS is inserted after the synth in Sonar using Windows 7 64 bit.  Sonar will work during a session if PS is inserted before the synth then moved after the synth.  However, sonar will lock if the session is re-opened.  I must reboot to get Sonar to open again if it locks.

Why would I need jbridge to get Pristine Space to work when Perfect Space works just fine in a 64 bit environment?

For others information, these applications work MUCH faster in Windows 7 64 than Vista 64 using the same 64 bit computer.

An unrelated question, either PS ameliorates frequencies below 25 Hz.  Is this due to the impulse file or a PS setting I am unaware of.  I have tried many impulse files

Unfortunately, Pristine Space is not guaranteed to work correctly via 32-to-64 bridge.  There is nothing I can do at the moment - only a new major version release will fix this, but right now there is no release date set for a new major version.

Pristine Space does not apply any kind of filtering on its own (if EQ envelope is turned off), so if you see a lack of content below 25 Hz, it's not produced by Pristine Space - it may be due to impulse response or another plug-in.

Any news about updating this to a x64 version yet?

No news, sorry.

Thanks,

Also what's the Hi Pass set at?

carlman: Also what's the Hi Pass set at?

I do not understand your question.  What is the context of your question?

The High Pass (or Low pass) filters on PS software itself.  What are the values/parameters.

The low- and high-pass filter envelopes are time-variant.  Horizontal scale is time, vertical scale is cutoff frequency.

I know this is a bit OT, but to clarify, why would anyone need IR info below 25Hz?  Even bass amp IRs would be adaquate to me down to 25Hz (lowest note B on 5 string is @ 30Hz).

I will buy another IR-convolution VST that are in x64 instead.

I'm very sorry Aleksey, I like overall your products.  I don't understand why you wont update Pristine Space to x64?

Best Regards

Freddie

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.