Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Pristine Space more than two ch in Nuendo?

Last

Next

Previous

First

hi

i can't use more than two channel in Nuendo 3.

is this a limitation of the demo version?

i set 8 ch in PS, reload PS, refresh the plugin info but nothing,

nuendo keeps on telling me that PS has only 2in and 2out.

is there something that i miss?

thanks

stand

You should problably reload Nuendo itself as well.  Make sure to switch both input and output channel count.

hi,

i did it, but nothing changes.

i really don't know

Also, on what step Nuendo tells you Pristine Space is 2ch only?

thanx for your help

in the plugin info page, it tells me PS has 2in/2out and also the latency value in samples is different than the one in PS.

maybe i do something wrong, i load PS in the first slot of an FX track, right?

I think you should disregard information in plug-in info page - as far as I know, it is not used by Nuendo when plug-in is in use.

You may load PS into any slot you like.

Aleksey Vaneev: I think you should disregard information in plug-in info page - as far as I know, it is not used by Nuendo when plug-in is in use.

ok, but PS STILL has 2 i/o. i can't see in and out 3/4.

this feature will be very useful to me, to make some economy on cpu resources, instead of loading two different instances. :(

Actually, this won't reduce CPU resources considerably - multi-channel option is more suitable for surround sound.

What PS itself shows on the user interface screen?  It should read IN: and OUT: labels something beside 2.

thaks again for your help.

it shows INs:8 and OUTs:8

and all 8 ch are enabled (full colors, not grey)

PS seems fully working, but if i load an impulse in slot2, i can't hear nothing unless i set for slot2 in 1/2 and out 1/2.

Slots where you are loading impulse is not the same as convolution channels - you should assign which convolution channel uses which impulse slot (via Slot/Chn selectors).
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First