Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     PHA-979 Sample delay right and left channels, volume level right and left channels.

Was using Voxengo Audio Delay vst where I could time delay right and left stereo channels separately and adjust volume on right and left stereo channels separately.  I used it on most every stereo recording.  It was discontinued and I recently went to Windows 7 64 bit.  Any alternatives.  PHA-979 is fine with the delay options but a right and left volume adjustment would be a nice addition.

Have you tried Voxengo Sound Delay?  It allows to do exactly what Audio Delay allowed plus sample-precision delaying.

Aleksey Vaneev: Have you tried Voxengo Sound Delay?  It allows to do exactly what Audio Delay allowed plus sample-precision delaying.

You can take a single stereo track and delay right and left channels separately?  You can adjust volume levels of the right and left channel of a stereo track separately?

Yes, in Sound Delay you'll need to load the Dual Mono routing preset to do that for each channel.

Right - sorry, I missed that.

> Aleksey Vaneev: Yes, in Sound Delay you'll need to load the Dual Mono routing preset to do that for each channel.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.