Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     PHA-979 still any hope for OSX? please !!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey!

Great that you started to port your plugs to OSX!

Is there any chance that you will still release this 979 plug as an OSX AU version?

please! :)

I'm waiting since 3 1/2 years now for it! :)

(must be about that time..when's the first forum entry from me requesting this?)

Still in hope,

Ciao, Marcus

Sure, I have it in my plans, just not immediately.  It will be also extended with several features: instant mid/side adjustment (for stereo tracks) and a -25 to 25 ms built-in signal delayer (for coincident multi-channel recordings, e.g. drum overheads).

This will make it easy to deal with stereo-pair mic recordings which are a bit pain to manage if they are staying on mono tracks.  When they were combined into stereo you have to use a chain of plug-ins with features I've mentioned.  With new PHA-979 you'll also have these features plus a phase alignment feature.

Hopefully this sounds reasonable.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.