Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor Mac Version!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hey guys are you still looking into making an OSX version of the marquis compressor?  I'd do anything to try out this amazing plugin!

Thanks for your interest!

Is there any chance of this ever happening or should I look for another alternative?  And does voxengo currently have any products available for mac that would be a good substitute for the marquis compressor?

Thanks for your time!

kdaddy: Is there any chance of this ever happening or should I look for another alternative?  And does voxengo currently have any products available for mac that would be a good substitute for the marquis compressor?

Marquis compressor won't be available for Mac in the near future.  I suggest you to try Deft Compressor.

Another request for Marquis for Mac.  Hopefully enough people ask to justify porting it to.  Thanks!!

kdaddy: Is there any chance of this ever happening or should I look for another alternative?  And does voxengo currently have any products available for mac that would be a good substitute for the marquis compressor?

Aleksey Vaneev: Marquis compressor won't be available for Mac in the near future.  I suggest you to try Deft Compressor.

How much would I have to pay you to port the marquis compressor over to mac?  I'm serious I really need this plugin.

kdaddy: How much would I have to pay you to port the marquis compressor over to mac?  I'm serious I really need this plugin.

Sorry, we do not offer such service.  But could you tell what makes Marquis a better choice?  Which exact compression mode do you like the most?  Which detector do you like.  Phasy or Linear mode?

Honestly I don't know since I don't have it but the previous times I've used it the "mix bus tamce fm" preset always sounded amazing.

I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to pay for something like this, it would be worth your time plus steve duda and deadmau5 still use it for mastering so that could be a good way to remarket it.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.