Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor What's going on with this plugin?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

I couldn't agree with you more.

Do we need a petition (or perhaps a pre-order) to get Aleksey to re-commence work on this AMAZING sounding plugin?

Dax Liniere

Record producer | Mixer | Engineer

PUZZLE FACTORY SOUND STUDIO

London, UK.

I would sign the petition immediately.

Marquis is my go to plug in for a lot of things

Peter

Hi Aleksey.  Neither Deft nor Chrunchessor nor Poly nor Soniformer none of them get close to the sonically and musically performance of Marquis Compressor !!  One could think that was the reason, you stoped Marquis ! :-(

please port it to the actual format !

greetings

Hannes

I'd also really love to see this one ported to the new format.  I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  Marquis is a great sounding compressor.  I've moved to 64 bit only plugins now, and am really sad to not be using Marquis.

aleksey, im reopening this conversation just to let you know, lots of people continue to use jbridge just for marquis compressor. you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg here. it's your best compressor. im sure most of us would cheerfully pay all over again for a 64bit version. come on...
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First