Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor Marquis Compressor V1.3

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Selecing the new Sound Option Linear or Phasy does not indicate a change until playback starts.  That is, if I change from Phasy to Linear, the indication stays on Phasy and then changes to Linear when playback starts.

Additionally, the Sound Mode cannot be changed while play is active.

Is this correct?

DAW Host: Samnplitude v8.2

Thanks,

Keith-

Yes, this is correct.  Only hosts like Cubase SX 3 can change this setting on the fly.  In most other hosts this setting is not changed automatically.

By the way, this behavior is described in the user's manual.

thanks. the behavior was not what I expected. when the DAW is not playing I expected the SOUND button to change when clicked and not wait until play starts.

Sonix, I understand your expectations, but the way it works it works because of VST plug-in specification - latency can be updated when playback starts - not when it finishes.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.