Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor true parallel compression in marquis?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Aleksey Vaneev: Ged333, should not be so - you should get around -5 dB as well, with Dry set to 100%.  Make sure you have set the Out gain to 0 dB and track faders in your audio host are at 0 dB, too.

Aleksey Vaneev: You may try updating to v1.2.1 as well.  I'm sure it is working fine.

ok, i'll update to 1.2.1, im sure thats what i have though, and see if it sorts it.

ooops, it now works fine, though when I increase the dry knob the Gain reduction meter decreases, is this normal?

cheers.

Sure, this is normal.  When you are mixing the dry signal in it is mathematically the same as lowering the span of the gain reduction.

Aleksey Vaneev: Sure, this is normal.  When you are mixing the dry signal in it is mathematically the same as lowering the span of the gain reduction.

Cool, thanks Aleksey, Cant ever seem to stop using the Marquis!

it really is THAT good!

cheers.

Glad it works so well! :)
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First