Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor key filter choices

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

hi Aleksey, was wondering if you could update the key filter section with a choice of low pass, band pass and hi pass filters?

it's just that i think it would be more powerful when dealing with low end issues etc as although i love it the way it is i'd think it could be more powerful with these options?

cheers,

Ged Leitch,

BitHead Mastering

I was not planning to implement these filters from the very start.  These filters are not usually usable for general purposes while at the same time they could make scrolling through the filters a bit boring.

Aleksey Vaneev: I was not planning to implement these filters from the very start.  These filters are not usually usable for general purposes while at the same time they could make scrolling through the filters a bit boring.

yes understood, but they would be useful for frequency specific compression.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.