Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor Request: How about an 1176 crush mode

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

The 1176 used in the KVR thread was a revision H.  A silverface.  I agree with biasrocks and most other enginers that the later blackface (revision E or D i think) sounds the best.

Like stated in the thread the 1176 examples are very rude approximations of how a 1176 behaves and was driven fairly hard on all material.  The examples are not that impressive as I didn't have that much time to do them and no good source material.

The 1176 'brittle' character can actually help push a rock vocal trough the mix and is abused on many classic records.  Same is true for distorted guitars.  Anyways, if you can model the attack/release behaviour of the all-buttons mode it would be a nice extra (just like all the different modes are.. the more the merrier I say! :D ).

Cheers!

bManic

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First