Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor Adobe Audition & Cakewalk VST Adapter Marquis distortion

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I usually use Sonar4.01 with Cakewalk VST Adapter v4.4.2 where Marquis works fine.  I just noticed that I get some obvious crackle type distortion if I use Marquis wrapped with VST Adapter in Adobe Audition.  If I use Marquis and the Adobe Audition VST interface then there is no problem.

I don't know what to make of it but it's a non-issue for me since I can use the Adobe Audition wrapped version of Marquis.  I'd just file this under the "wierd" but of little consequence department for now...I don't see this with other Voxengo plugins in Audition.  For example GlissEQ doesn't do this.

FYI only... :)

Please try downloading and using the latest beta v1.0.3 - I have tried to fix that already.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.