Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor Harmonic distortion off switch for A/B comparisons?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey - Very good job on your new compressor, I really like it a lot.

One thing that would help me A/B settings would be if I could turn off the harmonic distortion - maybe you would consider an off switch and even a half-strength switch.  As much as I am appreciating and loving harmonic distortion these days there are a few plugins I use where it will simply accumulate and be too much!  Also some material I try to rebalance may already be full of it.  I know I can simply switch compressors to something else that doesn't have it but I'd really like to get to know Marquis a little better and this would give me more options!  Thanks for considering this. -Kyle

I will add this to my 'to do' list.

OK - thank you Aleksey.  I'm enjoying Marquis very much so far!

That's great!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.