Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     LF Max Punch Too complex to control

LF MaxPunch sounds great but It's too complex to control.

Have you any plans to make it simpler like Rbass?

I think most people like the many features.

Maybe try to click though all the presets and take the one you like.

booran: LF MaxPunch sounds great but It's too complex to control.

booran: Have you any plans to make it simpler like Rbass?

It's not in my plans to focus on production of "one trick" plug-ins.  While I understand that LF Max Punch is harder to control than Waves Rbass, it offers more features and is much more flexible.  You just have to spend a bit of time with it.  Simpler plug-ins do not always deliver what you need, without hope to improve their sound, while with complex plug-ins you may add a little tweak and things will sound as required.

It's a competition in the end, if you think Rbass better suits your needs, buy it.

What I like as "Max-Punch" user: if you use "Monitor" Button which acts like Solo-function, you can easily get what is created by Max punch.

Also simply place "span"-plugin after the punch plugin:

Pushing Sub-Gain will increase half the frequency that is set in "X-Over"-Section - This you can see in "Span".

I like this plugin very much since it offers 3 different ways of punching your bass instrument - and these you can all mix to your needs!

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.