Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     LF Max Punch LF Max Punch = (LF Max) + (LF Punch)?

Am I correct to assume that LF Max Punch does what both LF Max and LF Punch do.  Thanks! - Orbit-50

Yes, it does combine their functionality.  However, LF Max Punch has most algorithms re-implemented, so you may not be able to reproduce previous version sounds.  But I believe LF Max Punch takes these effects to a new level.

Thank you Aleksey for clearing that up for me. - Orbit-50

You are welcome!

LF Max Punch sounds excellent, Aleksey!

BTW in my user area, after I upgraded LF-Max to LF Max Punch, the Upgrade option for LF-Punch still remains.

Cheers,

andrea

...andrea riderelli & aliusmodum...

la musica barocca oggi

www.aliusmodum.com

www.capitoliscompagni.it

riderelli: BTW in my user area, after I upgraded LF-Max to LF Max Punch, the Upgrade option for LF-Punch still remains.

This is normal.  You do not have to upgrade it.  If you have no use for it (i.e. you do not open older projects where it is used), you may try selling or transferring its license to somebody.  Or if you want to keep the license in NFR state, you may upgrade it as well, and then sell second license of LF Max Punch.  Of course, it may take time before you sell it (KVR audio market place forum is a good place to sell licenses you do not use anymore).  You decide.

No problem, Aleksey!

Thank you for reply.

Cheers,

andrea

...andrea riderelli & aliusmodum...

la musica barocca oggi

www.aliusmodum.com

www.capitoliscompagni.it

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.