Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     LF Max Punch VSTid conflict

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I just downloaded the updates for a dozen or so of your plugs, but when I started PlogueBidule it complained that the VSTid for LFMax was conflicting with another.  This was the message posted to the bidule.log file

---

These VST problems were encountered:

Duplicate ID : VOXL ( C:\Program Files\emagic\Logic 5\VstPlugIns\Voxengo\VoxengoLFMax.dll )

---

This means that I currently can't access LFMax in the plugin menus.  Are you able to make this change?

Many Thanks,

CB

This is probably not caused by my mistake. "VOXL" is LF-Max's plug-in id I've registered with Steinberg.  It's possible that some vendor errorneously used the same id.  Another possibility is that you have two LF-Max DLLs available in different folders.

Absolutely, I just removed JackDark's Voxelay plugin and I can now see LFMax.  He's left the scene so I guess this won't be fixed.  Out it goes..  Back to the bass.

OK.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.