Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     LF Max Punch Thanks for the plugin...

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Thanks for the closest thing to my old Dbx favorite, I can't recall the model number, but I loved it to death.  After getting into vst synth's, I tried to recapture that old Dbx-Sub synthesis sound, tried "Edge", "Cream Bass", "MDA-Sub" etc etc, found your plugin and after using Overtone GEQ for free, jumped at rewarding your efforts with my Credit Card.

LF-Max would haveto be one of the best sub-harmonic synth's out there, for all the DBx fans out there, you must check this thing out..

If other people like this stuff, and use WinAmp, check out "Dee2" or "Enhancer 031" DSP plugins, they are supurb (in the right hands)...

Anyone remember the model of the DBx unit??

Thanks for reading, all the best.

Thank you for your feedback!

My pleasure, good to see an attentive develor,

All the best,

PS - If you had never gaven a few good plugins away, I would

still not have heard of Voxengo.

You are talking about the dbx 120XP, I think.  I checked it at the dbx site, and it says this is the processor that defined the 70's disco boom.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.