Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     LF Max Punch Rolloff control enhancement?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey - would it be possible to add the cool rolloff control you have in BMS to LFPunch?

-Kyle

I will consider adding a 'high cut' control - not the roll-off control.

OK thanks - I'm sure it will be fine!

You may check out beta version 1.1.1 of LF-Punch - I've added 'cutoff' control.  Please let me know how it works.

Thanks Aleksey!  DLing as we speak... :)

Yes - this is the kind of control I had in mind!

Unfortunately there is something happening when the cutoff gets too close to the low frequency material.  Is it cross-over clash of some type maybe?

For example using the default center freq of 95.8Hz with all other controls set to 0% and 0dB I lower the cutoff freq.  When the cutoff is about 650Hz or so I begin to get a reduction at 200Hz, by the time cutoff gets to 300Hz there is a nice valley at 200Hz about -9dB or so.  I'm watching this is SPAN using pink noise, earlier I was using the cutoff in LF Punch across a full mix and noticed the bass coming apart as I lowered crossover.

That's the best I can explain it, hope that helps!  Thanks for looking into this feature! -Kyle

Thanks for the issue report.  I've fixed it: you may download v1.1.2.

Thanks Aleksey - this version is a lot more flexible and I can make it work better.

OK, good.  I'll rename 'Cutoff' to 'Hi Cut' in the final release, though.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.