Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Impulse Modeler and Deconvolver Testing deconvolution function

Deconvolution of test tone and recorded test tone give impulse wave.  To check this output, convolution of test tone and impulse wave should give a file similar to recorded test tone.  I am not getting it.  Am I doing something wrong?

This may happen if the device you are sampling is non-linear.

Your software is considered one of the best 1D deconvolution software.  Deconvolution finds the solution of a convolution equation of the form: f * g = h.

where "f" is calculated based on "h" and "g" .  I have single row matrix data of "g" and "h".  I can convert it in wav file, if needed.  Can you guide me how to find "f" using your software.

Deconvolution is "f = h/g". "h" is the recorded sinesweep, while "g" is the original unprocessed sinesweep test tone file.

Thanks Aleksey.  I finally checked and it was working perfectly.  Only thing I have to transpose tone matrix.

I have now another problem.  I have to use a really big file of about 10 min of 44.1 K .  I get a error message "Error occurred while processing file Out of memory" .  Is there a way I can overcome it?

No, there is no way to overcome this "out of memory" problem.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.