Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Impulse Modeler and Deconvolver How to authorize on Windows?

I'm used to Mac & an iLOK.

I recently purchased a bunch of Voxengo vst's.  I see the instructions on how to run the authorization codes, but I don't understand a word of it.

Sonalksis is simple.  Install, run the regitry apps.  Done.

Can someone step me through the Voxengo process, in words that a Mac guy can understand?

-thanks.

Well, Impulse Modeler and Deconvolver are not available for Mac OS X.  If you purchased them by mistake, I will refund your order - please use Contacts form above.

All products have setup and registration details - they are described at the User Area.

You know, I had all of your stuff in cracked-form already, just to try without the beeps.

Gret stuff, so I paid for them, as I always do.

Your auth-instructions are impossible for me to understand, so I had to get a refund from you (thanks for making that easy) but you must be kidding...

Well, your loss.  You need a simpler auth proceedure, or BETTER instructions.

There's always somebody who thinks different.  Well, it's loss and no loss at the same time.

Thank you for your interest anyway.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.