Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Impulse Modeler and Deconvolver additional features

Last

Next

Previous

First

Can you implement some kind of vector graphics tracer in Impulse modeler.

I mean converting some eps, cdr or ai standart vector graphics (space models) to IM spaces.  With spline lines etc.  Of course if it's naturally possible to process trully rounded virtual spaces.  So it is?

I suggest this because it isn't really easy to handle the drawing interface.

I'm sorry but such importing is a little steep for Impulse Modeler.

And what about rounded "walls" and other "obstacles"?

In either case they would not be calculated like rounded surfaces - algorithm I use works with linear segments only.

For me, Impulse Modeler is like a bundle of potential waiting to be fully realised - keep up the good work, Aleksey - but don't don't neglect this little baby.

Thanks for your feelings, Andrew...  Sorry about the fact that recent Impulse Modeler update is delayed - still cannot find a way to implement emitter groups while maintaining time-sync between the generated files (the feature you've requested a while back).

Is it a conceptual problem or a programming problem?  If it's the former, maybe we can thrash it out together.

It is a programming problem only.  It arises from the fact that impulse response file for each group can be rendered separately from the others.  I.e. this way it is impossible to store intermediate state information.

On the other hand it will be not convenient to allow rendering all groups as a batch only - can be too time consuming if you want to change only a single group's impulse.

So, I the only viable option here is to simply allow disabling any time/start syncing when working with emitter groups.  Afterwards this issue can be fixed in Pristine Space by using its Offset control.

Would it be possible for Impulse Modeler to write the offset info into the riff wav header so that Pristine Space can set the offsets automatically?  These could, presumably, be quickly recalculated for all impulse responses when only one emitter group is changed.

I'll try to implement this.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First