Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     HarmoniEQ Future Directx version.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Do you ever plan to make Directx versions of your plugins?  Some of us have mastering programs like CD Architect, wich does not accept vst's.  Although i have Sonar 4 for editing and mixing; i'd love to bring harmonieq into my mastering program aswell.

I do not have definitive plans to produce DirectX versions of the plug-ins.  However, if that will be possible in the course of the further development, you'll surely see a DX version.  BTW, Sonar4 has VST adapter which should export VST plug-ins for all other DX-capable applications.

I never knew fully how vst adaptor works, but i'm sure glad you told me that it makes vst's compatible with all directx applications.

VST to DX adapter transforms any VST plug-in DLL module into a standard DX plug-in so that it is visible to all DX-compatible host applications.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.