Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ couple of new user questions

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Great sounding plug that I am still trying to comprehend.  Please answer me 2 questions.

1) I am correct in understanding that when using gliss eq, cuts are basically non dynamic (i.e. processed primarily like any other EQ) and boosts are done dynamically.  So to get the "unique" sound of gliss I would probably want to mostly boost frequencies. (Unlike the traditional advice of mostly cut frequencies instead of boost)

2) I see no real explanation of how to use with "space boy "plug in.  Can Gliss be used in real time with space boy (i.e. with space boy transmitting and gliss recieving and automatically adjusting the frequency spectrum).  If not, how does gliss function with spaceboy?

Thanks!

1.  Both cuts and boosts are dynamic - depending on the Dyn setting (only when Dyn = 0 you are getting static cuts and boosts).

2. 'Space Boy' interaction is mostly experimental.  You may export a special list file from Space Boy.  You may then load this list in GlissEQ to automatically set up filter frequencies.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.