Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Freeze function issue

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey,

In CubaseSX3, I've encountered some problem when I freeze a channel using GlissEQ.  CubaseSX3 has two mode for Freeze function: you can freeze VSTi only, or you can freeze VSTi and plugins used in its channel.  When I'm working with a session I can freeze/unfreeze the channel as many times as I wish without any problems.  The problem happens if I re-open the session where I used the second mode, before.  In that case as soon as Cubase starts loading GlissEQ into that channel, it hangs.  Why I thought that it is GlissEQ because I can see it on Cubase's bar showing a progress of loading.  Workaround is to delete 'Freeze' folder to force Cubase to unfreeze all channels.  Thus, you can open you song again without frozen files, of course.

I'm not sure how this can be related to GlissEQ.  Have you tried plug-ins by other vendors or other Voxengo plug-ins in the same scenario?

I'm not sure, either, and it could be some Cubase's bug, perhaps.  I've tried to repeat that 'experience' and it is all perfect, now.  A computer is a mystery :) you know.

OK, thanks for the info.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.