Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Automatic EQ idea

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey, if you're going to develop GlissEQ into something more like Elevayta's Space Boy, how about making a user interface like this:

http://www.kameli.net/~yzi/autoequi.gif

Each channel (GlissEQ instance) would be assigned a name, and then the channels would be placed somewhere in the frequency/priority space... :) I think that would be great for not-too-experienced "mixers" like me.  What do you think?

I'm not sure if I will be implementing a'la Space Boy spectrum freeing or not.  But if I will I'll try to make it as simple as possible.  Thanks for your message on this!

If you could implement this auto EQ mode Aleksey it would be the icing on the cake for me!

Anyhow thanks for this plug with the features already in it, I already use it in every track!

I'll see if this can be implemented - Space Boy's author may not be very happy if I do implement this feature, though.

Thanks very much Aleksey!  Obviously you must do whatever you feel is best, but if it could be worked out this would be great!

Hi Aleksey, I was just wondering if you have had any more thoughts on this idea and possible implementation?

Nothing is available yet on this subject.

Ok, thanks for the update Aleksey.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.