Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Gliss v2.1 - Lost Spectrum Overlay in Sonar3 and Audition 1.5 - False Alarm

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I have lost the ability to use 2 GlissEQ instances on the same track and get overlay spectrums.

I also can't get overlay spectrum if one instance of Gliss is on a track and the other instance is on the master buss.

Overlay works fine if the Gliss instances are on 2 different tracks.

The wave file I'm working with is at 96KHz/24bit.

Oops - this isn't correct at all - I just forgot how to do it.

I have to insert a GlissEQ, export the spectrum using slot #1.

Insert a 2nd GlissEQ to make EQ adjustments.

Insert a 3rd GlissEQ anywhere else and use #1 as the overlay...

Maybe it would be a good idea to have GlissEQ display In/Out spectrums - that's all I'm trying to see.  Someone else already suggested that.

Sorry about that - It's been a while since I did this.  NO BUG HERE !

I edited the topic to include 'False Alarm' , hehe next time I'll see it when I forget how to work it...:)

Also - in this case I really don't need 3 GlissEQs.

I can use the 1st gliss to export the 'before' spectrum and the 2nd Gliss can overlay that on the output spectrum it normally displays.

The use of 2 seperate GlissEQs is when I want to see how the non-Gliss effects in between 2 instances of Gliss alter the spectrum...

(Note to self: hehe, don't put in bug reports too fast next time - cockpit error!)

OK, Kyle, nice to hear things were sorted out for you.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.