Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Disabling dynamic effect

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Is it possible to defeat the dynamic nature of GlissEQ?  I tried setting it to the lowest setting but it seems like it still affects the operation.

Jesse

Please download the latest version 2.1 - I have implemented this 'disable' feature for sure.  For the next update I plan to optimize GlissEQ's filters when they are working in disabled mode.

<For the next update I plan to optimize GlissEQ's filters when they are working in disabled mode.>

This would be great!

On my last project I used Gliss EQ to smooth out tracks in the mid and bass freq. - although it's to cpu hungry to use it as standart EQ;-)

What I'm missing is something like a sweetening EQ.  As far as I know, there is no dig.  EQ available, that gives you the silky Trebles of an analog EQ.

Maybe some Exciter/EQ combination could do?

peter

The next update will feature optimized dyn=0 filters for sure (I've already implemented them).

For silky treble you can try using Transmodder - it is still in development, but you can get the whole idea of it in its alpha state.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.