Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ GlissEQ 96KHz request

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey,

I don't think Gliss does 96KHz right now - at least a wave won't play in Sonar3.  Could you add that to the 'to do' list at some point - no rush it's just something I noticed.  I guess I'll be working in 96KHz more and more by the summertime probably.

Thanx

kylen

I'll check this out.  I was thinking it is already working at 96k.

Oops - Well I retested this morning and it works fine at 96KHz for both mono and stereo 24 bit files.  I guess I must've gotten Sonar3 stuck somehow so I better go back to school...

I did notice another problem though.  When I insert GlissEQ in a stereo track or across the master buss in Sonar3 the stereo field sounds like it collapses to almost mono.  Even if I 'unselect' or turn off the plug in this happens, if I delete it from the track or master fader then the stereo field returns...

...he he this is happening with CurveEQ now ...uh looks like a Sonar3 problem I guess...it doesn't happen in Sonar3 at 44.1KHz...geesh !!!

I'll go over to the Sonar forum and see what's up with this - argh...probably need a patch if they've released one...

The following occurs on 96KHz/24bit projects:

(It began on Sonar3, and continued when I downloaded Sonar3.1 and the update 3.1.1)

When I insert GlissEQ (and some other effects - both VST and DX) into a channel the channel is forced to mono, the stereo indicator/button changes to mono.

Same thing if I insert the effect in the master fader.

If I force the plugin in to operate in stereo using VST adapter then when I insert the plug in and try to play the track Sonar3 VANISHES...no crash message or anything, it simply vanishes.

This doesn't occur on 44.1KHz/24bit projects.

I'll go ahead and post this additional info on the Sonar forum and see what's shakin...

Well all I can figure out is that I had a busted Sonar3 project file - must've got corrupted somehow - uh oh that's a lot of work to begin losing...anyway with the latest Sonar3 (3.1.1) and a new project everything works now...

this was kinda confusing but doesn't have anything to do with Voxengo plugs - just a Sonar host problem.

Thanks for the information!

hehe - Wierd trying to go to 96KHz in Sonar3...it's broken again and Pristine Space (which I don't know very well yet) as well as SIR and others are acting very badly.

Back to 44.1KHz - I can't deal with this now I'm afraid.  Cool Edit Pro doesn't seem to have any trouble though...

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.