Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ GlissEq bands stop working

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

sss

Sorry about the dummy post above - was testing whether I needed to register before posting.

Anyway, gave the GlissEq demo a thorough work out yesterday.  Pretty impressed I have to say!

However, I found a little bug to report.

I was using two bands #2 & #3 set to low shelf and high shelf respectively.  After about half an hour, I tried adding #4 as a peak filter and although the buttons and controls were indicating that is was on, the band was bypassed.  The meter was not working but the graph was showing the curve.

I then tried using #1 and #5 and found that they had stopped working as well.

The only way I was able to get all 5 working again was to switch presets and re-set my settings.

Is this a known feature and due to be fixed?

Mark

Nuendo 2.10.10, W2K SP4

This is not a known issue for sure.  Which GlissEQ version have you used for

testing?  BTW, can you reproduce this bug freely, not spending a whole hour?  Also, have you touched solo buttons?

Pretty the same situation can happen if you press 'S' on both bands 2 and 3 - other bands will seemingly stop to work.

Aleksey, I had a try at reproducing this but couldn't.  I am confident I didn't have the solos engaged - that would have been a pretty amateur mistake!  The version was 1.1.  I'll have another go when I can.

Mark

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.