Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ a question

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey,

I have finally purchased my first Voxengo plugin after demoing basically everything you have made.  GlissEQ is wonderful at bringing life back into some dull audio, and doing general tonal corrections etc.  I have been putting off my Lampthruster purchase after seeing your new Warmifier plugin alphas.  I am wondering, will Warmifier be a separate product all together, or would you consider implementing its sublte saturation to GlissEQ?  It is probably the best tube plugin I have heard so far.  GlissEQ would be amazing with this kind of saturation or even better some tape saturation algorithm.  Are these things you are considering or working on?

Thanks,

Brian

PS i got a cafepress Voxengo t-shirt, I may be the only person in California with this!

Hi Brian - cool post !

Aleksey - what's the deal with warmifier - I saw a little about it over at KvR why don't you go ahead and post it up over here, or is it just a little experiment on the side. ?

kylen

Brian, glad you've got the GlissEQ.  Also it's nice to hear about Voxengo t-shirt.  And indeed, seems like you are the only one with such t-shirt in California. :)

I'm working on Warmifier right now and seems like I'm going to make it a effect plug-in on its own.  The EQ I've added to it is a test EQ and it won't appear in the release.

Kyle, Warmifier was an experiment in the first place.  Now, after getting some positive feedback I may turn it into a plug-in.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.