Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ glissEq under Nuendo 2.1

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Well, if you are mainly going to be using Pultec and Cambridge instead, then good luck getting 30+ instances out of the UAD-1 card. :) Actually, consider yourself lucky if you even get half that.  Why not simply use a variety of EQs and distribute them according to their strengths and appropriateness.  RenEQ, Q1-10, Cambridge, Pultec and GlissEQ are all widely different in character and intended purpose.  Some strive for ultimate transparency and are ideal for mastering or surgical EQing.  Others emulate vintage equalizers and color the sound considerably, yielding their own unique character.  GlissEQ isn't even really comparable to the others in many respects because of it's dynamics functionality, which makes it react way differently and is very program dependent.

-Tronam

i use the pulteq on lead vox usually.. the cambridge and/or a renEQ/Q10/Q6 on instruments and backing vox..

i did a little test yesterday.. terned on 60 Ren 6band EQ and the cpu wasn't even at 30%.. i'll NEVER need all those eq's.. i was just testing it..

as for the quality of eq's.. one new plug that i tried out... the PSP master Q.. it sounds awesome.. make vox and anything else sound so clean.. only problem with it.. it takes up a lot of cpu power too.. companies need to start making plugs like waves or make some nice dsp cards... if there was a voxengo dsp card.. i'd buy one.. but for now.. waves and uad-1, and my new powercore FW :-)

Hmmm - A voxengo DSP card.

Now there's something I would gladly buy.

It would have to be a FireWire card though, as I'm all out of PCI slots due to Soundcard, 2 UAD-1, FireWire adapter & SCSI controller taking them all up.

Aleksey??  How about it??

Nice idea, but that sounds like a too big project for now.

when do you think you can start development on it.. i'm more than willing to buy one or two... even if they have to priced as high as the firewire powercore... i really like you plugs, they make my music come alive with out spending a lot of money.. i've spent so much money on Waves plugins, yet as good as renEq is, i can't get the same sound i get with glissEQ//

i can see it now.. the nice reverb you have now, gliss eq/ curve eq. make a nice compressor then add the other plugs you have.. man you can have a solid product and a large market.. just something to think about.......

I doubt such project will be started anywhere soon.  It's very resource-demanding and I think the market is already pretty saturated with UAD-1 and Powercore, at least at their price range, also there are Soundscape and other DAW DSP platforms.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First