Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ GlissEq And PultequEQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Alexey, thanks you very much for the outstanding sound quality of your plugins and for their richness of intelligent features.  I don't want to bother you unnecessarily, and so I will go rapidly to the core of the question: yersterday I downloaded the demo of your GlissEQ, and seeing the Low and High resonant shelves immediately i wondered if GlissEQ was the evolution of that PultequEQ I have heard you has been developing for some time.  A little suggestion: to emulate with more fidelity the Pultec features it would be very useful to gang the Q controls.

Thanks for your kind attention

Jaime

You are right, GlissEQ is a kind of evolution of the 'pulteque' equalizer I released long ago in alpha mode.

Do you mean Q controls should be more discrete?

BTW, I don't strive to recreate original Pultec equalizer.  GlissEQ is on its own.

I meant the linking of the Q dials; the original Pultec had a only bandwith control for all the bands.  I have understood that to make an exact digital duplicate of the old Pultec is not your main purpose, but I think that a feature like that would be not only a philological freak; on the contrary, I guess that it would be very useful .

Greetings

Jaime

OK, I'll think what I can do about linking the Q dials...
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.