Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ spectrum import/export in Reaper 5.01

I suppose (due to the error in Reaper in regards to VST3 version of PHA-979) that this error could be Reaper-related also, but I'm asking here to be sure.

In Reaper 5.01 I can't export or import spectrums between multiple instances of VST3 Gliss.

It works correctly when using VST2 Gliss.

As I say, I guess this may be a Reaper error, but just checking here to be sure :)

My platform: Win7 home premium x64 // I use Voxengo 32bit & 64bit VST plugs in Reaper 5.x 32bit and 64bit

Make sure you are using a correct 32-bit or 64-bit version of plugin that matches host bit version.  Otherwise Reaper will run the plugin via bit-bridge and export/import function will be lost.

I restarted Reaper and now, strangely enough, everything works (in both 32bit and 64bit version)

(by the way, I have bridging disabled in Reaper)

I observed the error in the 32bit version, but since restarting Reaper I can not reproduce it.

A random glitch somewhere apparently.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

My platform: Win7 home premium x64 // I use Voxengo 32bit & 64bit VST plugs in Reaper 5.x 32bit and 64bit
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.