Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ 3.5.2 or 3.5.3?

in version 3.5.2 i have Absence of spectrum.

i have download version 3.5.3: in file information of operating system ( leopard) i have right information, but in plugin manager in cubase i see 3.5.2 version, not 3.5.3 with 3.5.2 errors ( absence of spectrum)

?

Please look at plug-ins own UI for the correct version information.

information to plugins in cubase (ver.  5.5.3) version 3.5.2.0 and is clearly marked the path of the file: / user / Library / Audio / Plug-ins / vst

but this same file on the operating system recognizes the correct version: 3.5.3

it is as if the file in cubase had a kind of cache without having to consider upgrading.

is odd, because I have already updated several times both the elephant glisseq that without this problem.

I also tried deleting the file before copying the new version but nothing actually version 3.5.2 on your computer it should not be there ....

clearly, I have the problems of version 3.5.2: missing random spectrum

tnx and best regards

Please check plug-in's version in plug-in itself.  I do not understand why you persist on looking to Cubase's plugin information which may be lagged.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.