Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Last Gliss update broke Shift-scroll

I have come to rely on shift+scroll for finer incremental alterations.  I have reverted to the previous Gliss AU and hope this will return in the next version.  As a matter of fact, I wish there was a shift+opt+scroll that offered even finer (0.1dB, etc) control.

In my testing of the latest release, I also had intermittent loss of spectrum analysis.  I had to stop and start playback in Logic, sometimes more than once to get it to work again.

Please check the Shift precision setting in the Global plugin settings.  To my knowledge, Shift+Scroll is working correctly in Logic.

As for the spectrum hiding bug, please make sure you are using GlissEQ version 3.5.2.

I'm also planning to release a newer fix to this hiding bug.

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you for the tip on the shift key.  I can't remember if I was using 3.5.1 or 3.5.2.  I thought it was 3.5.2.  Whichever it was, the shift key was definitely not working.  I'll try it again.  As soon as I reverted to the previous version, it was working fine.  I'll give it another whirl and report back.

BTW, if I was stuck on a desert island with only one EQ, I'd take the Gliss hands down.  Choices 2-4 are my UAD Pultec Pro, UAD Neve 1073, and Nomad Pulstec.  Gliss is the most versatile, life-saving EQ ever and I use it on most everything, including twice in my mastering chain.  I can't thank you enough.

I've just released GlissEQ 3.5.3 - it will probably fix the issues you are having.

3.5.2 seemed to address my problems.  Thank you for the follow up in any case.  I will update to 3.5.3 just to be sure.

Please DON'T EVER stop supporting this plugin.  I would lose the will to live. :)
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.