Expected: Undo of EQ point insertion

2.  Problem:

-> set first EQ in first group to Dyn=0

-> save as default preset

-> reload GlissEQ

-> doubleclick EQ area to insert new EQ point

Result: Dyn=100

Expected: Dyn=0

Reaper's undo won't work.  Reaper's undo will work only if you change automatable parameters.  VST specification has no means to provide action automation.

Problem 2 will be probably fixed in the next update - this problem does not exist in our development build of GlissEQ.

Moreover, I think there can be problem with Reaper's undo even when you change automatable parameters only.

Aleksey Vaneev: Moreover, I think there can be problem with Reaper's undo even when you change automatable parameters only.

What problem?

Aleksey Vaneev: Problem 2 will be probably fixed in the next update - this problem does not exist in our development build of GlissEQ.

Thanks!

Aleksey Vaneev: Moreover, I think there can be problem with Reaper's undo even when you change automatable parameters only.

Dandruff: What problem?

When I move control points 1, 2, etc that are automated, the Reaper's undo does not always follow these changes.

You're right.  Very strange behaviour.  Their own plugins don't show this.  Any idea?

I just now that they implemented some timing limit so that too many changes in short time don't flood the undo history ...

The idea is simple - it's a bug of some kind.

Ok, I've entered it into the REAPER bug tracker: http://forum.cockos.com/project.php?issueid=3485

Maybe you can vote or chime in there ...

Thanks for posing the bug report.  I have nothing to add.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First