Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ Attack and Release Knob and better Solo function for Gliss EQ

Last

Next

Previous

First

you dont know your own plugin! gain and frequency are both changeable in solo mode! anyway the request was to have the point move to the soloed new position. of course i can do the slower workaround of looking at the frequency and gain values, remembering the number in my head and then after letting go of solo moving the control point to there... not as easy. also solo doesent show a point position, and the eq values disappear when i move the mouse off plugin gui area while soloing, and so im lost do even do your workaround... solo becomes useless

I'm assuming "Solo" is "narrow-band sweeping".  Please do not use the "solo" term, because it is not related to control points in GlissEQ.  What you are seeing in this sweeping mode is a band-pass filter, it is not the same as peaking filter.  Of course, this band-pass filter has gain and frequency AND bandwidth, but they are designed for narrow-band sweeping.  The sound you hear in this sweeping mode is not the same what you hear with a peaking filter.  Mechanically replacing this band-pass filter with a peaking filter may not be a good idea.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First