Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ New GlissEQ..!

You are welcome!

Hi!

Just tried out the GlissEQ for Mac (AU).  Used the previous version a lot when I was working in Windows.

There's a feautre I'm missing in this new version of GlissEQ.  I haven't found a way to lock gain and bandwith of a band and just alter the frequenzy (by moving the mouse left/right), when working in the spectrum control surface.

Is this feature implemented in this new version?

We had to left this feature out, because ALT is now used for bandwidth adjustments (left+right button combo is not possible with some Mac mice).  Please use the Freq knob to change the frequency alone.

That's sad.  I think the possibility to lock either freq or gain is smooth and intuitive.  It speeds up my workflow.

Is there perhaps a way to implement this in to GlissEQ3 without compromising with the other features of the plugin?

I do not see how this feature can be added - there are no unused "state" keys left (Shift, Ctrl, Alt).

Aleksey Vaneev: I do not see how this feature can be added - there are no unused ''state'' keys left (Shift, Ctrl, Alt).

Two "state" keys combined?

Yes, that would be great!

Cmd and alt together, or something like that.

Or you could adress two functions to cmd (⌘).

Pressing cmd and moving mouse up or down locks freq and bandwidth.

Pressing cmd and moving mouse left or right locks gain and bandwidth.

OK, we'll implement Ctrl+Alt modifier.

Sweet!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.