Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ New GlissEQ..!

Aleksey Vaneev: Yes, this is implemented and will be released quite soon (in 2-3 weeks I think).

Wonderful, and Ctrl. click bandpass as well in that update?

mljung: Wonderful, and Ctrl. click bandpass as well in that update?

This will be added later, sorry.

hulio: there are no compression controls, exactly why i was asking about adding them.

hulio: however, there IS compression, just no control over the settings thats what i was asking for.

I'm sorry, but you are going too far with your assumptions.  GlissEQ does not rely on compressor function.

if i put on a peaking filter, the red curve you see when you highlight it (on the new release itll be shown the whole time), shows the actual eq being added right?

that curve dynamically changes with the program material in that band. its not broadband dynamic compression of course not, but its dynamic alteration within that band, right?

otherwise tell me what that dynamically changing red curve represents? come on, it uses dynamic compression within the filter just like waves c4 multi band compressor, its the same functions as that!

thats what id like to control more.

hulio: if i put on a peaking filter, the red curve you see when you highlight it (on the new release itll be shown the whole time), shows the actual eq being added right?

hulio: that curve dynamically changes with the program material in that band. its not broadband dynamic compression of course not, but its dynamic alteration within that band, right?

Yes, red curve represents an actual response of a filter, but it does not work like a compressor, and does not have threshold.  The attack and release characteristics are controlled via the Dyn Mode selector.

I do not see a reason to continue arguing because I simply cannot add controls you expect - it's not the same algorithm as in Waves C4 or any other dynamic processor.

ok, im guessing you are using one of your musical modeling genius algorithms then, as i have heard in other of your plugs, and thats why i like your plugins so much (IE boogex sounds better than my guitar amp!)

anyway, as a plugin, i would like to see a single band compressor like the waves c1-comp-s.c., built by you. its a key tool i always use, and im sure youd do a better job with one of those, i believe it would find many buyers too!!!

-thanks, and no i have no more argument, LOL!

Hulio, I suggest you to check out Crunchessor then.

mljung: Wonderful, and Ctrl. click bandpass as well in that update?

Aleksey Vaneev: This will be added later, sorry.

As long I know it'll be there before long - I'm buying to support your efforts to release fine plugins and making them better!

[Looking forward to the next level of Soniformer]

Best,

Mads

i do own crunchessor.

if it could have the key filter instead have a button to allow the compressor to only effect the filter band then you have beat the c1!

IE, now the key filter sets the compression to respond to that key filter, but the compression is broadband, if there could be a switch to make the compressor only affect the key filter band then it would function just like the waves c1 when the compressor's eq mode is set to 'split' and the type is set to peaking!

-cheers

So, you need a split-band compressor like the one used for de-essing?
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.