Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ New GlissEQ..!

Aleksey,

Just wanted to let you know that I spent some more time with GlissEQ3 and although I have a lot of EQs [too many I think] and I won't jump to conclusions too early, I really think you've done a serious wonder job on this.

These days I'm very careful when it comes to updating and purchasing new stuff, but I'm very strongly considering updating - no I'm definitely updating, if my first impressions, continues... !

I'm impressed [at least so far]

Best,

Mads

Mads, thank you.  I like GlissEQ's dynamic behavior very much myself, I think it's how EQ should sound if we are talking about music and not about electrical engineering. :-)

We are...!

:-)

bought as soon as i got the email from you guys

happy mac user here , been waiting a long time but well worth the wait :D

yep, purchase it immediately, waiting for years for it!!

now, i need to be able to bypass and re enable a band in one click each., there used to be a mute button. id like to see a mute button return, as right click off, right click on is far too slow for live sound, and thats what i use it for!

double click to bypass/enable is perfect for that, double click isnt used now itd be a perfect use of double click, standard for voxengo plugs, except for double click again to turn on!

hey, i LOVE the harmonic feature on peaking filter! now its my only needed harmonic exciter, almost!!!

Double-click is now used to add/remove bands.

You may right-click on the Filter selector to turn band on/off.

teh way it functions now is as you say:

double click on empty space adds or removes NEW bands,

then the default 5 bands have no double click function.

double clicking a new 6 or higher band add it, double clicking again DELETES it

what i believe should be the function of double click is: double clicking default OR new bands already added should bypass/enable, whereas double clicking on an empty area can still add a new band as it is now.

the dual function of double click is easy to implement: if theres an eq point below current mouse position, it can function as bypass/enable, if not, it functions as add band.

and the much less used feature (IMHO) of DELETE can still be had for new bands by right clicking to choose remove.

the reason to change it is, DELETING a band is not very normal use, whereas bypass/enable is a constant use (for many users i IMHO).

the point is, yes i can right click, move mouse toward OFF, then right click, move mouse down the menu and re-choose the band type again, just to bypass/re enable for checking the effect of the band, that takes a looong time, long enough that i cannot preview the effect of the filter at all. bypass needs to be quick to a/b the sound especially on transients, and its awkward to have to re choose the band type again on re enable too. alternately but less desirable would be a bypass button down in the 'selected band' control area.

hulio: what i believe should be the function of double click is: double clicking default OR new bands already added should bypass/enable, whereas double clicking on an empty area can still add a new band as it is now.

hulio: the dual function of double click is easy to implement: if theres an eq point below current mouse position, it can function as bypass/enable, if not, it functions as add band.

hulio: and the much less used feature (IMHO) of DELETE can still be had for new bands by right clicking to choose remove.

hulio: the reason to change it is, DELETING a band is not very normal use, whereas bypass/enable is a constant use (for many users i IMHO).

I agree with hulio - this would be a much better way to bypass/enable different bands.

Thank you for your suggestions.  We'll consider implementing it this way.

Aleksey Vaneev: Thank you for your suggestions.  We'll consider implementing it this way.

Wonderful Aleksey..!

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.