Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ New GlissEQ..!

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi Aleksey

Just tried the new GlissEQ 3 - it'll take some time to judge it fully, but it looks interesting.

But one important thing is missing: The ctrl. click bandpass mode, for soloing a band.

As far as I know the upgrade price [from version 2] will continue to be the same price after the introduction offer, right..?

Best,

Mads

mljung: But one important thing is missing: The ctrl. click bandpass mode, for soloing a band.

In GlissEQ 3 you have to create a band-pass filter.

mljung: As far as I know the upgrade price [from version 2] will continue to be the same price after the introduction offer, right..?

Yes, this is right.

mljung: But one important thing is missing: The ctrl. click bandpass mode, for soloing a band.

Aleksey Vaneev: In GlissEQ 3 you have to create a band-pass filter.

But it was such a nice feature, for finding resonances etc. why have you removed it..?

I'm with you on the Ctrl-click thing.  It's so much quicker to just Ctrl click and sweep rather than having to create a filter node, select narrow passband, sweep and then turn it off when you're done.

This function will be returned in the future update.

Aleksey Vaneev: This function will be returned in the future update.

Great..!

Please consider this is Voxformer too!

Yes, I'll check if this can be added to Voxformer, too.

Ctrl-click to find resonance??  Did I miss an important feature??  Can someone explain this.  Now I take a particular band and narrow and spike to 'find'.  Is there an easier way?

Rob

Rob

If you are on GlissEQ 2 - you simply ctrl. click inside the spectrum window, very easy, very useful..!

If you're on GlissEQ3, you have to wait for the update...

mljung: Rob

mljung: If you are on GlissEQ 2 - you simply ctrl. click inside the spectrum window, very easy, very useful..!

mljung: If you're on GlissEQ3, you have to wait for the update...

VERY cool.  Thanks!!!!

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First