Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Voxengo latency delay in Logic 9

Hi, I am new to this forum and this plug in.  I have been trying to use vox. latency delay in my mac based, logic 9 express operating system.  I have two akai 4 tracks that I am wanting to record on and simultaneously dump them into logic.  I of course end up with a a delay from the record head.  I was thinking that I could measure that distance and use the plug in on insert channels for the tracks coming from tape and sync all of my tracks.  Not only do my calculations not work, but none of the preset values effect the delay at all.  I don't know if I need to change some settings in logic, or what the issue is.  I would really appreciate some help.  I really like the sound of my tape decks, but have to be able to work in the daw. thanks in advance for any help.

I'm sorry for the delay with my answer.  My tests indicate that Latency Delay is working correctly in Logic 9.  However, please bear in mind that Latency Delay has a delay limit it can shift the track by, which is equal to 9999 samples.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.