Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins MSED Phase switch?

Last

Next

Previous

First

Will it be possible to add a phase switch per input channel in the MSED plugin, because MS signal does not necessarily comes in the predefined channels like In-Left: M and In-Right: S?  Without the phase switch one of the output stereo channels comes out flipped if the MS channel assignment is reversed.

Do you mean "swap channels" option rather than phase inversion?

"Swap channels" is the minimum that would solve the problem.  I'm taking a step further here, because phase switches per channel would allow to flip the phase of the output stereo signal as well.  In addition you get separate control over input channel phases, could be helpful if microphones are not in phase.

Example:

a) M/S == L/R, flip both channels, stereo out comes flipped.

b) M/S == R/L, flip left channel, stereo comes out flipped, flip right channel, stereo comes out normal

OK, thanks for the idea - I'll implement it.

Thanks!

You are welcome!

MSED just gets better and better!

I use it mainly for 'removing' instruments from the mix, mainly for removing instuments and creating acapellas.  When used in conjunction with a program called 'kn0ckout' it is very effective in allowing instruments to be isolated/removed.  Thanks for providing such a superb program.

You are welcome!

Just curious,

why does the "CH Swap" button gets grayed out if "MID Mute" is enabled?

Also why is the "MID Mute" button grayed out if "SIDE Mute" is enabled?

Can't these be always available?

FIXED (2.3)

Well, that's a mistake - thanks for noticing this.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First