Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Sound Delay for "real time" delay?

Hi, sorry I can't seem to figure this out on my own.  Can Sound Delay be used for a real time sound delay, to put into a monitor say, during a show, or is it just an editing application.  Thanks. --John

Yes, it can be used for real-time signal delaying.

Thanks for getting back to me.  I can't seem to get it to work with Sound Studio 3, a very basic DAW for Macs which supposedly supports au plugins. "Voxendo: Sound Delay" comes up in the list of effects and a typical editing/effects window opens, but the interface shown in the screenshot doesn't appear.  Do I need a different DAW?  Or a better computer? (It's a Powerbook G4).  Thanks again for any help you can give me.

I'm not really sure about Sound Studio 3 - I'm not familiar with that host.  Voxengo AU plug-ins are working fine in major audio hosts like Logic Pro, Digital Performer and others.  So, it may well be a shortcoming of Sound Studio 3.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.