Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Donation to Voxengo

Aleksey,

I use extensively few of your free plug-ins with a lot of satisfaction, like so many people around.

I would like you to create a donation feature in your website, for those who would thank and support you for the value you give to the audio community.

Probably not a big money package, say 20 or 50 € or free amount, but at least a proove of solidarity to help and contribute to your development, which is of most importance to maintain such a high level in audio engineering against cost pressure

Any idea out there?

Kind regards,

Pierre

ps: just a wish about span: could it support multichannel like overtoneEQ?

I'm unable to offer donations - this is not allowed by payment processing company I have contract with.  But anyway it's better to buy a commercial product if you want to make a donation.

SPAN will be multi-channel in the future major version.

OK Aleksey,

First I go ahead with testing overtoneEQ, then I'll probably have some interest in HarmoniEQ for smoothing audio in a clever way.

As audiophile mindset, I'm in favour of replicating acoustics from as pure audio as possible, but you do manage audio from a very high engineering level and musical sense, so...no place for extremism or minimalism here!

Kind regards,

Pierre

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.