Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins geq routing

Last

Next

Previous

First

Is external routing of this plugin supported by samplitude 8 or cubase 7?  I cannot seem to route more than two channels in or out, hence only internal routing is available.  D

What's Cubase 7 I do not know, I'm also not sure about Samplitude 8 and VST capabilities it supports.  But usually you need to put the plug-in on a multi-channel track or bus to have more than two inputs and outputs: plug-in can't define its own inputs and outputs, it expects this information from the host application.

Sorry, I meant Sonar 7.  So, for example if there are multiple tracks going into a submix bus you place the plugin as in insert on that bus, or does it need to be set up as a send effect ?  Thanks for the awesome eq!  D

No, it does not depend on the number of tracks going into a submix, but it does depend on the channel setup of the submix: it can be mono, stereo, 5.1, for example.

Thanks for clearing that up.  Do you need to put a GEQ on each individual track, or just the one on the submix bus?

D

dustovshio: Thanks for clearing that up.  Do you need to put a GEQ on each individual track, or just the one on the submix bus?

That solely depends on your needs.  Putting it on a submix is easier.

Evidently it is not supported by Samplitude 8, as I see only 2 in/ outs when it's on the submix bus.  I noticed that when it is used as a plugin inside EnergyXT all 8 channels appear.  Has anyone been able to use it this way ?  D

Probably Samplitude 8 does not support more than stereo processing in VST plug-ins.  Also make sure you are putting plug-in on a surround submix bus.

Samplitude 9 has an option called "surround stereo" which enables all 8 inputs/outpus.

On the tracks my only option is to output to the submix bus, hence all the tracks go into the first two channels of the eq.  How do I assign one track to inputs 1-2, and another to 2-3, etc. ?  How are the 8 outputs used if I have only 2 inputs on the master bus?

Thanks,

Dustin

dustovshio: On the tracks my only option is to output to the submix bus, hence all the tracks go into the first two channels of the eq.  How do I assign one track to inputs 1-2, and another to 2-3, etc. ?  How are the 8 outputs used if I have only 2 inputs on the master bus?

Plug-in is unable to route tracks that are external to it: this should be handled by host.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First