Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins r8brain 96 to 48 prob

Hi

i used r8brain to batch resample .wav files recorded with pro tools from 96 to 48 and when created a project in nuendo 4 following happens: i get runtime errors from loading the images of the audio. audio plays fine and if i delete the images i can load the project but then as soon they are created a couple of hours later crash again.

any ideas?

rony

Maybe you should contact Nuendo4 support?  This seems like a bug - r8brain produces standard WAV files (it can be caused by reduced sample rate - since this also reduces physical size of files - Nuendo may not handle this situation correctly if you are converting 'in place', without starting new project).  Have you tried using r8brain PRO for the same task?

hi

thanks for the fast response,

I am still waiting for nuendo support but to clarify the situation, the resample was done before the creation of the project which i created in n3 and then tried in n4 with same results. i dont have r8brain pro to try but i ll have a look if i could try the demo.

thanks

rony

If you have started the project from scratch after performing sample rate conversion then everything should be fine - unless of course there is problem in r8brain free version. r8brain PRO should not have problems with conversion and it supports different flavors of WAV format (like ProTools in your case).

thanks

will get back when done

rony

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.